Friday, June 1, 2012

It has to start somewhere, it has to start sometime... What better place than here? What better time than now?

The reason why I started this blog is to try to change how people think. I am not saying that the way I think is perfect, because it is far from it. I am still very young and I am just trying to figure out this crazy world that we live in. Here I am probably going to say a lot of things that are going to bother some of you, but please be patient because I am not your enemy. A wise man by the name of Don Meyer once told me that we would all rather be ruined by praises than saved by criticism. It is easy to say that the world we live in now is good, even though it is full of hate, discrimination, greed, war, poverty, hunger, corruption, human suffering... We can all tap each others shoulders and say how that is the way it should be and there is nothing we can do about it. If we do that we would all be ruined. But if we start criticizing it, and start thinking about the ways we can change it to a better ride we will be able to really make changes. When I was younger I was just criticizing the establishment because I was mad and confused by the things that are happening around me. I was criticizing without providing any solutions. Now that my knowledge expanded I found ways to start the change. But I will not stop, I will seek for even more knowledge in order to inspire people to do the same. I am going to tell you things about the society that you live in that you may or may not know... Some of the things might sound shocking at first, but give me time and I will explain the logic behind every statement that I make.

I believe there is no good or bad people. There is no creative or lazy people. The society they are born in shapes them that way. People are not born with hate in their hearts. They are not born to be murderers, rapist, soldiers, criminals, thieves... It is the surroundings that make them like that. For example if a little kid was raised in Nazi Germany and all they hear every day is "Heil Hitler" , the kid is probably going have Nazi views on life where he/she is going to hate Jews, Gypsies etc. If a French or Italian or Chinese baby was raised by head hunters in the Amazon, the kid probably wont have any values that are dominant in those countries. The kid is going to be a head hunter. If you have a Serbian baby that is raised in a typical Serbian family, that kid is probably going to hate gay people, Muslims etc. If there's an American baby raised in a conservative home, the kid will probably think all Arabs are terrorist, and that America is the greatest country in the world. Are those kids crazy? No they are not, they are just born and raised in a certain culture where different values are dominant. All these things are far beyond civilization, because we are not civilized yet. If we were civilized there would be no wars, prison, military, police, racism... All of us are brought up to believe there is different kinds of people, which is a lie. We all want to help one another, human beings are like that. We all want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery. We don't want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone and the earth is rich and can provide for everyone.That is why the whole society needs to be changed from ground up. And it all starts with education. From my personal experience I can tell you that history books in Serbia and America dont have the same facts. The books are made by the establishment in order to shape the minds of young people the way government wants it. They just teach you certain things, so you can become a screw in a big machine that is oiled up with ignorant people that don't ask questions. My favorite music band is Rage Against The Machine and in one of their songs they say: "Believing all the lies that they're telling you. Buying all the products that they're selling you. They say jump and you say how high - you're brain-dead. You've gotta fucking bullet in your head." And that is exactly what the establishment wants from you. To be a brain dead robot that is going to think the certain way and do things the certain way. They regiment your lives. They tell you what to do, what to think and what to feel... Here I am talking about every government in the world, not just the American government or the Serbian government.


Now you are probably asking how do we change education, when it is all put upon us by the establishment? I have one word for you - internet!! I firmly believe that the internet is going to save us. Isaac Asimov said: 'Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is.' All the facts are out there, it just takes time and motivation to find them. Turn off your TV because most of the things you hear on Fox News or CNN are lies. The people behind the curtain control the mass media, and they dont want you to know the truth. I will talk more about those guys in the future. If enough people realize what is going on, we can change things. It is up to us... In my future posts I will focus more on certain issues that in my opinion need to be talked about such as money, religion, government etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment